Top 30 Combi Course
The Most Important Topics in a Nutshell
The Top 30 Combi course is intended for physiotherapists , medical doctors and chiropractors. It includes both - Dry Needling and Manual Trigger Point Therapy. After the Top 30 Combi course, participants can choose to attend the Advanced MT and/or the Advanced DN courses. The combination of these two techniques has been proven to be a highly effective treatment for myofascial pain such as for trigger points and fascia.
The DGSA Top 30 Combi course has the Swiss EduQua quality certificate.
Top 30 Combi
- The course is designed for PTs, MDs, DCs and DOs
Duration of the Course
- 37.5 hours
This five-day introductory course covers the foundations of Dry Needling and manual trigger point therapy, myofascial pain syndrome, trigger points and the clinical highlights of Dry Needling and manual trigger point therapy. This is a hands-on course. Participants practice Dry Needling and manual trigger point therapy of the Top 30 muscles with each other. The DGSA Dry Needling training enables the immediate application of Dry Needling upon successful completion of the course, under the regulation of your country of practice. Please note, recognition of Dry Needling depends on the country of practice, and it is the responsibility of each graduate to follow the local regulations.
Upon completion of the course, participants will ...
- understand the basic scientific background of the myofascial pain syndrome and of trigger points.
- be able to identify the Top 30 muscles by surface anatomy, palpation and function and understand their clinical symptoms and perpetuating factors.
- be able to identify the features of the trigger points by physical examination and to apply this knowledge to the top 30 muscles.
- understand the specific indications and contraindications of Dry Needling and manual trigger point therapy.
- have the ability to apply the safety rules for Dry Needling and manual trigger point therapy.
- be able to perform Dry Needling and manual trigger point therapy of the top 30 muscles.
- understand the possible side effects and complications of Dry Needling and manual trigger point therapy and will be able to react appropriately.
- have updated their anatomy skills and knowledge.